Two Ways to Store Energy
1. Tesla Powerwall
For smaller scale energy storage
2. Tesla Powerpack
For large scale energy storage
Businesses can use Tesla Powerpack to back up essential loads and levelize demand charges through dispatching battery power to limit spikes.
Smart Energy Consumption
- Peak Shaving. Discharge at times of peak demand to avoid or reduce demand charges.
- Emergency Backup. Provide intermediate backup power to your business in the event of a grid interruption. This function can be standalone or tied to solar.
- Demand Response. Discharge instantly in response to signals from a demand response administrator to alleviate peaks in system load.
- Build a localized grid that can disconnect from the main power grid, operating independently and reinforcing overall grid resilience.
- Renewable Integration. Smooth and firm the output of a renewable power generation source such as wind or solar.
- Capacity Reserve. Provide power and energy capacity to the grid as a standalone asset.
380 to 480V, 3 phases
Modbus TCP/IP; DNP3; Rest API
Up to 130 kW (AC) per Powerpack
Scalable Inverter Power
From 70kVA to 700kVA (at 480V)
Depth of Discharge
Length: 1,317 mm (50.9 in)
Width: 968 mm (38.1 in)
Height: 2,187 mm (86.1 in)
Weight: 2,199 kg (4,847 lbs)
Length: 1,044 mm (41.1 in)
Width: 1,394 mm (54.9 in)
Height: 2,191 mm (86.2 in)
Weight (max): 1,120 kg (2,470 lbs)
Up to 232 kWh (AC) per Powerpack
88% round-trip (2 hour system)
89.5% round-trip (4 hour system)
Nationally accredited certifications to international safety, EMC, utility and environment legislation.
Businesses can use Tesla PowerWall to obtain seamless backup power and reduce demand charges, with or without solar.
- Discharge at times of peak demand to avoid or reduce demand charges.
Back Up Power
- Assures power in the event of a grid outage. When the grid goes down, solar energy will continue to power your home and charge your Powerwall.
Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor/Outdoor
Fully integrated Tesla inverter
Round Trip Efficiency
Operating Temperature Range
–20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
1150 mm x 755 mm x 155 mm (45.3 in x 29.7 in x 6.1 in)
Powerwall can provide a number of benefits including:
Powerwall increases the self-consumption of solar power generation. Powerwall can store surplus solar energy during daylight hours and use that energy later when the sun is not shining.
Powerwall can charge during low rate periods when demand for electricity is lower and discharge during more expensive rate periods when electricity demand is higher.
Assures power in the event of a grid outage.
Business Energy Storage Applications:
Commercial Real Estate